Technocreats presents a captivating opportunity for highly motivated content developers seeking
personal growth and aspiring to reap long term benefits by providing support in the development
of courses. Working closely with the adept academicians creates a learning environment and
leads to the attainment of expertise in developing online resources to cater to the content
development needs of Future Learning Platform. We assure high enthusiasm through growth
oriented tasks, tremendous development opportunities and attractive compensation packages.
Any content developer desirous of collaborating with us must be a:
- Postgraduate or PHD holder, with First Division, in any Discipline.
- Prior experience of working on online/distance learning programmes.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of working with e-assessment approaches.
- Significant hands on experience in a similar or related role.
- Experience of planning and navigating work activities using initiative and judgment
within general guidelines and ensuring work within deadlines.
- Significant experience in the development and design of resources in online learning.
- Experience of handling Content Management Systems and authoring tools.
- A personal portfolio of learning materials designed and implemented under his/her
direction and direct engagement.
Key Core competencies
- Ability to use Hi-tech audio-visual recording equipments to ensure high quality of videos.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders,
- Exceptional English writing skills with attention to detail.
- Relevant skills in copyrighting, proof reading and mark-ups.
- Proficiency in implementation of e-learning design principles, especially blending
multimedia, web resources and graphic elements that compliment user learning styles.
- Instructional/learning design skills and awareness of principles in the delivery of online
- Technically self-reliant, with an enthusiasm for new technologies and providing support
in its adoption by others.
- Effective stress management abilities while ensuring a great deal of enthusiasm even
when working under pressure to an agreed time to quality standard.
- An understanding of instructional design for technology enhanced learning solutions or a
willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working
relationships with key internal and external partners.
- An in-depth and analytical understanding of the educational, social and cultural issues
impacting the adoption of new learning technologies and strategies to cope with them.
- Relevant know how and understanding of web accessibility issues and usability in
developing online content.
- Profound knowledge of principles and theories that guide the development of online
learning resources and activities.
- Extensive grasp of copyright and digital rights.
- Knowledge of development and best practices in online learning.
- Up to date with current trends and research in educational technology.